"The Misfits"

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bad Habits - Written By: Donald Mitchell

Have you ever had a jones for someone, someone that you knew you probably shouldn't or shouldn't have had no types of feelings for. Someone that you should leave the hell alone, but they are like your bad habit?

I think Maxwell spoke a for real truth in this song.



He speaks about someone that he knows is real wrong for him, especially because he's in a relationship at the time. From the beginning of the song, he recognizes that he's dead wrong for gettin the key from ole chick and then using it. But hey, we've all had those types of moments.

This is definitely one of those songs, that I'd recommend gettin play on a rainy night when you tryna get it in. Even if you just wanna play the entire CD (which by the way I do recommend for a good listen....the boy ain't lost his touch!), he sets off the mood right by startin the CD with this song. Very soulful, not too slutty (unless you watchin the video..then that's a Skinemax show lol), and with the right person, you gone get some draws dropped.

I know we done all been there before, hell, I been there recently, but you know what, sometimes, you just can't help yaself. I think Maxwell put it best when he said:

You're my bad habit baby you're my
You're taking my soul down to the letter O
Can't escape the way you got me locked out baby
I gotta break from you, break from you, break from you.


It was that serious....he had to get away 3 times. Don't tell me you ain't been there before.



Make sure to check out Donald's weekly blog:

www.musicaldramatics.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment