"The Misfits"

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Beanpie - Volume 10 Episode 1: The Mystery Call


Written by :Shaun Bolden


Opening Scene: It is now Saturday morning, and Beanpie is outside fixing up the old push cart he acquired from the warehouse.


Beanpie(to self): Haha, the number one hustler is back in business. I have a new cart to sell my stuff on, and I have all of my inventions back, plus my newest sham to add to the mix.
*As he is washing the cart, Shaun walks by.
Beanpie: Ice Ju….
Shaun: Can you do me one favor, and call me Shaun? I mean it just so happens to be my name.
Beanpie: Right mate. So how’s the work day for ya?
Shaun: Same ol same. Bills, and ads, nothing new. You really are gonna fix that thing up and hustle from it aren’t you?
Beanpie: You know it mate. I am on my way to making hustler history.
Shaun: Yeah right, and where exactly do you plan on selling this stuff?
Beanpie: I am gonna find a spot downtown, and set shop up there.
Shaun: Good luck with that.
Beanpie: I have to get going on my newest sham too. The more products you have, the better chance of selling.
Shaun: Man you are hopeless. Take it easy man.
Beanpie: Peace Ice Juicy.
Shaun: My name is……forget it.

Scene 2: Beanpie is in the basement putting the final touches on his newest sham while Lisa sits and watches.

Lisa: So this is the newest “sham” that is gonna make you the number one hustler I presume.
Beanpie: Well now I have a plethora of items to make money off of.
Lisa(sarcastically): Yup, there’s no way you’ll fail this time.
Beanpie: You just watch, and I am gonna be the biggest thing around pretty soon.
Lisa: Like I said before, if this stuff starts moving, I will pay for that spot in the flea market.
Beanpie: Hey Lis, where exactly do you work?
Lisa: In a building.
Beanpie: I know that, but what do you do at work?
Lisa: Office stuff.
Beanpie: I see where this is going. Let me ask you this, how did you know that Fat Man? Better yet, how did he know you?
Lisa: Some things are better left alone……and this is one of them.
Beanpie: Whateva love.
Lisa: So what is this stuff? Super dirt?
Beanpie: It is a very effective, and organic fertilizer. I call it Earth 2 Go. You should know all about it with your green thumb style and all.
Lisa: Would you like to taste my green thumb?
Beanpie: You can’t deal with my super inventive technique.
Lisa: What is that?
Beanpie: I’m not sure, I just invented it.
Lisa: I see you’re a comedian today, I call this move “Raking the leaves”.
*Lisa jumps on top of Beanpie, and they playfully wrestle a bit.
Lisa: I wish you would just give this up and get a real job Randolph.
Beanpie: I will if you let me work with you.
Lisa: Seriously, when are you going to get a real job?
Beanpie: I won’t have to, this won’t fail.

*Just then Lisa’s phone rings. She talks briefly and then hangs up.

Lisa: Hey I gotta run.
Beanpie: And who is this that has you running off like that?
Lisa: You’ll see, I am going to pick them up now.
Beanpie: Alright I’ll be here waiting.
Lisa: I’ll be right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment