"The Misfits"

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bobby Marvin talks with Brown F.I.S.H. @ Poets in the Park

Videographer and Journalist: Bobby Marvin- EYM East Coast Correspondent

EYM's Man on the street, Bobby Marvin, is all over the DMV. When you see him and his camera be ready because he's looking for you to eXcape and share your views on different topics. He may even put you on the spot and ask you to free style. Lol. He was all over this past weekends "Poets in the the Park" and he caught up with Baltimore's own Brown F.I.S.H. Check it out.


Part I




Part II

2 comments:

  1. Gotta Love those Guys Join the Water Movement www.brownfish.net thanks ExcapeYourMatrix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH is spelled Big O Big O Big H!

    I could've gave yall a better freestyle too, when I see Bobby again imma give him the illest 16 you ever heard!

    Crazy Bigups to Bobby Marvin. Tavis Smiley, my dude is on ya heals!

    Offspring Of Hiphop

    ReplyDelete