"The Misfits"

Monday, June 28, 2010

Music Hits on the Spot (You're Like A Mirror to My Soul by Donald Mitchell)

...but a queen
And finally now I know just what that means

I'm not sure why this particular song has been runnin TUFF in my mind over the past few days. I DO know that it's been on constant repeat in my brain (and on the iPod, and on YouTube as well), but eh, it is what it is.



This is a deep line right here. I don't know what exactly is going on here, but if you find this type of woman that fits you like a glove....chances are, you're not going to want to leave her alone. Honestly....I have one question that always sticks out in the back of my mind:

Is there a such thing as the PERFECT woman or man?

Honestly, I can't say that there is that such person....BUT there is a such person as the perfect one for YOU. One that takes your breath away in one fell swoop...one that only has YOUR eyes. One that has you so caught up, that (in the words of the great Lauryn Hill) "Nothing even matters....no more".

When a person is in love...you've found that person. You're willing to look past their faults, and love their promises; their abilities; their love. And in that alone, makes that person perfect...for YOU.

"No matter how far I go
And no matter how long it takes
No one or nothing can change
Forever yours here I stand"

No comments:

Post a Comment