"The Misfits"

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Beanpie – Volume 15 Episode 2: And so it begins
















Written by: Shaun Bolden
Scene 3: Beanpie goes back outside and excitedly tells Tony about what just happened.
Beanpie: Tony, I have a box of my tea now being sold in Mr. Hank’s store.
Tony: That’s nice, but I think I worked a little bit harder than you did.
Beanpie: Oh really? How is that?
Tony: Well, my fool proof sales pitch sold our first bag of dog food.
Beanpie: Are you serious mate?
Tony: Yes I am. I told you I’m a hard worker.
Beanpie: Oh yes, I am in business, pretty soon I will own this area.
Scene 4: In a back alley downtown, Harry the Hawker is visited by one of his men.
Harry the Hawker: Well if it isn’t the Hawk’s eyes. Tell me Parrot Pete, what stories do we have today?
Parrot Pete: You remember that kid that came down here last week not knowing his head from his rear?
Harry the Hawker: Yeah, what about him?Parrot Pete: Well he is now in front of Old Man Honesty’s store.
Harry the Hawker: So what?
Parrot Pete: I also saw him making a few sales.
Harry the Hawker: Do you have any idea of what he has on that cart of his?
Parrot Pete: So far all I’ve seen is dog food, but he keeps the stuff under the cart hidden away, there is very little on top.
Harry the Hawker: It’s nothing to worry about now, but keep an eye on him. Nobody sells down here unless I get a cut. Keep me posted.
Parrot Pete: Sure thing.
Scene 5: The day is over and Beanpie is at home excited about making another sale.
Beanpie: Hey Lisa, things are starting to look up for me ya know?
Lisa: Oh yeah why do you say that?
Beanpie: Well, I sold a bag of dog food, and Mr. Hank is going to sell my tea in his store.
Lisa: Is that right? Wow, I am surprised, you are actually making it work…..well I guess it has to start somewhere.
Beanpie: I think this will only get better. I just hope people pass the word about my products.
Lisa: If it’s good trust me, people will talk about it.
Beanpie: You’re right my lady. I can see it now…..my products in every home.
Lisa: First you need to replenish the items you sell Mr. Business man.
Beanpie: You’re right. I still have plenty, but I do not want to run out either.
Lisa: How is that guy Tony working out?
Beanpie: He’s alright. Still arrives at 2PM everyday, but at least he’s consistent.
Lisa: Whatever, just make sure you have all of the angles covered.
Beanpie: Of course love, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment