"The Misfits"

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

eXactly what do Signs mean? (By Donald Mitchell)


Being as though this month's issue of eXcapethematix is about Zodiac signs, I figured it only be fitting that today's column is about the Zodiac. I mean, we all to some point, believe in the Zodiac...and if not the entire thing, then some part(s) of it. Beyoncè touched a lot on the Virgo side of this in this song:

Me personally, I'm not really big into the whole astrology thing, but I must say that the description of a Pisces (my sign) is ON POINT. Not just for me, but all of the Pisceans that I come across are pretty much the same across the board...give or take a few things. I think that's pretty cool right there.

Now here is the kicker. How far should/would you take the Zodiac reading? I mean do you let it guide your life...or do you just read them for kicks and giggles? Do you let it guide who/what you date simply because "some signs are more compatible than others"? Do you believe that because you mate with your most compatible sign, that you'll end up in eternal bliss? Or do you just let the chips lay where they fall, and once you are involved with that person, you read about how yours and their signs match up?

I think that some of that can be taken seriously, and some of it should be taken with a grain of salt. Reason I say this is because if I know the description regarding a Pisces is pretty on point, then I can assume that the ones describing the rest of the signs are pretty key as well. So with that being said, I guess it's not a crime to take this kinda seriously when trying to figure out if a relationship will work with it. I still don't...but hey...if you do...then do you. #nojudgmentzone here.

I think Bey put it best at this part:

I was in love with a Sagittarius he blew my mind
He also had a flip side too much like a Gemini
He was freaky like a Taurus the way he handled me yeah
Flirtatious like and Aries
Which sign is best for me?



Guess it's up to you to figure out which one.

Be peace my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment